M. Sc. Azeem LodhiOtto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
School of Computer Science
Department of Technical and Business Information Systems
Database and Information Systems Group
P.O. Box 4120, D-39016 Magdeburg, Germany
Office: VLBA Lab. Room 03
Universitätsplätz 11, Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 67-54837
Fax: +49 391 67-52020
Email: azeem(at) iti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
- Information Systems Design
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Test Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Process Analysis
- Process Mining
- Data Warehousing
Summer Semester 2010
- Management of Business Processes & Workflows
- Azeem Lodhi, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. Business Process Modeling: Active Research Areas and Challenges. Technical Report 1, Faculty of Computer Science, University of Magdeburg, 2011.
- Azeem Lodhi and Veit Köppen. Business Process Modeling for Post Execution Analysis and Improvement. In Proceedings of The 5th IEEE International Conference on Software, Knowledge Information, Industrial Management, and Applications (SKIMA), Benevento, Italy, Sep. 2011. IEEE Computer Society. (PDF)
- Azeem Lodhi, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. Business Process Improvement Framework and Representational Support. In Miloš Kudělka, Jaroslav Pokorný, Václav Snášel, and Ajith Abraham, editors, Proceedings of The Third International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI), volume 179 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pages 155–167, Prague, Czech Republic, Aug. 2011. Springer. (PDF)
- Azeem Lodhi, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. An Extension of BPMN Meta-model for Evaluation of Business Processes. Scientific Journal of Riga Technical University. Computer Science, Volume 46, pages 27–34, 2011. Presented in The 10th International Conference on Perspectives in Business Informatics Research (BIR 2011). (PDF)
- Azeem Lodhi, Gamal Kassem, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. Building AS-IS Process Model from Task Descriptions. In Proceedings of The International Conference On Frontiers of Information Technology ( FIT 2010), pages 14:1–14:6, Islamabad, Pakistan, Dec. 2010. ACM Digital Library. (PDF)
- Azeem Lodhi, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. Post Execution Analysis of Business Processes: Taxonomy and Challenges. Technical Report 9, Faculty of Computer Science, University of Magdeburg, 2010.
- Azeem Lodhi, Gamal Kassem, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. Investigation of Graph Mining for Business Processes. In Proceedings of The International Conference on Intelligence and Information Technology (ICIIT), Lahore, Pakistan, 2010.
- Ateeq Khan, Azeem Lodhi, Veit Köppen, Gamal Kassem, and Gunter Saake. Applying Process Mining in SOA Environments. In Asit Dan, Frédéric Gittler, and Farouk Toumani, editors, Service-Oriented Computing (ICSOC/ServiceWave) 2009 Workshops, volume 6275 of LNCS, pages 293–302. Springer, November 2009.
- Syed Saif ur Rahman, Azeem Lodhi, and Gunter Saake. Cellular DBMS - Architecture for Biologically-Inspired Customizable Autonomous DBMS. In Proceedings of the First International Conference on the Networked Digital Technologies (NDT2009), pages 310–315, Ostrava, The Czech Republic, July 2009. IEEE Computer Society.
- Syed Saif ur Rahman, Azeem Lodhi, Nasreddine Aoumeur, Claus Rautenstrauch, and Gunter Saake. Intra-Service Adaptability For ECA-Centric Web Services Using Contract And Aspect. In Proceedings of The IADIS International Conference Information Systems 2009 (IS 2009). International Association for Development of the Information Society, IADIS Press, February 2009.
- Ateeq Khan and Azeem Lodhi. Analysis of Business Processes in Heterogeneous Environment: SAP as a Use Case. Master thesis, University of Magdeburg, Germany, February 2009.
- Azeem Lodhi, Gamal Kassem, and Claus Rautenstrauch. Modeling and Analysis of Business Processes using Business Objects. In Proceedings of The 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computer, Control and Communication (IEEE-IC4 2009), February 2009.