M. Sc. Ateeq KhanOtto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
School of Computer Science
Department of Technical and Business Information Systems
Database and Information Systems Group
P.O. Box 4120, D-39016 Magdeburg, Germany
Office: Building 29, Room 126
Phone: +49 391 67-51291
Fax: +49 391 67-52020
Email: ateeq (at) iti . cs . uni-magdeburg .de
- Ateeq Khan, Christian Kästner, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. Service Variability Patterns in SOC. Technical Report 5, University of Magdeburg, Germany, May 2011.
- Ateeq Khan, Christian Kästner, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. Service Variability Patterns. In Olga De Troyer, Claudia Bauzer Medeiros, Roland Billen, Pierre Hallot, Alkis Simitsis, and Hans Van Mingroot, editors, Advances in Conceptual Modeling. Recent Developments and New Directions - ER 2011 Workshops, volume 6999 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 130–140. Springer, November 2011. (PDF)
- Ateeq Khan, Christian Kästner, Veit Köppen, and Gunter Saake. The Pervasive Nature of Variability in SOC. In 9th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT'11), Islamabad, Pakistan, pages 69–74. IEEE Computer Society, December 2011. (PDF)
- Syed Saif ur Rahman, Ateeq Khan, and Gunter Saake. Rulespect: Language-Independent Rule-Based AOP Model for Adaptable Context-Sensitive Web Services. In Proceedings of the 36th Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science, volume II, pages 87–99, Prague, January 23–29 2010. Institute of Computer Science AS CR.
- Ateeq Khan, Azeem Lodhi, Veit Köppen, Gamal Kassem, and Gunter Saake. Applying Process Mining in SOA Environments. In Asit Dan, Frédéric Gittler, and Farouk Toumani, editors, Service-Oriented Computing (ICSOC/ServiceWave) 2009 Workshops, volume 6275 of LNCS, pages 293–302. Springer, November 2009.
- Ateeq Khan and Azeem Lodhi. Analysis of Business Processes in Heterogeneous Environment: SAP as a Use Case. Master thesis, University of Magdeburg, Germany, February 2009.